Gulf Savannah Development (GSD) is the facilitating organisation for the Gulf Savannah Region that drives economic development projects and initiatives for the benefit of its stakeholders. It is also the central representative body that actively advocates for the people, businesses and organisations in the area. GSD’s primary goal is to bring together people, ideas and resources to deliver impactful projects that ensure the future sustainability of the Gulf Region.
GSD’s capacity to initiate collaboration with key stakeholders places the organisation in a unique position to execute projects aimed to foster economic development. GSD’s capacity to initiate collaboration with key stakeholders places the organisation in a unique position to execute projects aimed to foster economic development.
The projects carried out by GSD are carefully deliberated and have radiating impacts beyond the initial project that benefits the greater gulf region. GSD’s key objectives are providing a platform that:
• Promotes Advocacy – we strive to represent all people, businesses, corporations in the Gulf Region, lobbying for greater funding and support from higher government institutions.
• Encourages Sustainable Economic Development – we aim to ensure that the region’s growth remains strong and sustainable for future generations to come by promoting the Gulf Region’s strengths.
• Leverages Funding – to ensure that we are able to meet our purpose and support impactful projects
• Facilitates Collaboration – this is pivotal in establishing strong relationships in the Gulf Region providing a catalyst for change and empowerment in the community.
• Delivers Projects – to execute the ideas and goals that Gulf Savannah Development members have envisaged through collaboration.
WHAT WE DO BEST
RESEARCH & DATA
Get In Touch
Gulf Savannah Development Inc
PH: 0417 335 259